Pages

domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

- hero -

Where did you go? I stayed there, looking you run through the door, running away, leaving your children, your wife, your life. Leaving me, with the full eyes. Where are my hero? My dad? Where are you? Oh god, I lost my life, I lost my dreams, I lost my hope. Is my fault? Who are us? Strangers, the only thing it's seems; we don't talk, we don't love, we don't even know what want. The world is crashing in my shoulders, and I can't stand it again. Everything falls apart, my feelings are praying for peace. I lost my childhood, I lost my happiness, now, it's became a war. We are fighting against ourself; Would you want? To see me running to your arms? Laughing with you? I can't. I can't even try. It's hard, we are in worlds apart, you went away to be happy, but what you leave behind, don't could to do the same; try to walk in my shoes. I don't hate you, but I don't also love you.
A.F.P.

0 comentários: